Designated for Quiet Study
Tables with power outlets and individual carrels.
- Tables with power outlets and individual carrels. Some noise unavoidably carries up from the plaza level atrium.
- Please read our Code of Conduct for additional information.
Group Study Rooms
Six rooms are available to USC students for group study and collaboration. See Policies and Reservations below for further details. Help with using equipment in group study rooms is available from the Technology Support Center Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
Rooms A, B, C, D
- See upper level floorplan for location.
- Rooms contain Windows 7 workstations with DVD player connected to 42″ plasma screen monitor.
Loan Desk will provide
- Wireless keyboard and mouse
- White board markers
- VGA adapter cables for connecting laptops to plasma screen monitor
- See lower level floorplan for location.
- Room contains the same equipment as Rooms A-D with the addition of a VCR player.
- See upper level floorplan for location
- Room contains a study table and chairs.
Policies and Reservations
- Only USC students may make reservations.
- Make reservations through the group room reservation system.
- Reservations may be made one day in advance and are honored for up to 15 minutes.
- A group may reserve up to 2 hours per day.
- Help with reservations is available from the Loan Desk at (323) 442-1116.
- Priority for use of rooms is determined by group size, with preference given to larger groups.
- If a room is not in use, then others (residents, faculty, etc.) may use until it is reserved.
- Food is not permitted in group rooms.
The Exchange, located on the plaza level, seats 36 people in individual, group and modular seating arrangements. Computer workstations and wired and wireless computing options are provided.