Library computer workstations are available to USC faculty, staff, students, residents & visiting scholars.
- Five computers (InfoStations) with access to limited resources are available to all Norris Library visitors.
- Unauthorized duplication and distribution of copyrighted material is expressly forbidden. Software and information is protected by federal copyright laws.
- Users are responsible for the computer while logged in or checked out
- Users must abide by the Norris Library code of conduct.
- Users must abide by University computing policies. Violation of policies may result in suspension of computer privileges.
User data on hard drives is erased regularly, but not immediately upon logging out. Use caution when leaving data on library computers as files are viewable by others.
Computer consultants are available for assistance using library computers and selected software.
For additional information, contact the Technology Support Center at (323) 442-1968 or firstname.lastname@example.org.