The Norris Library computer classroom is available for USC group computer training and testing.
- Classroom contains 20 Windows 7 student stations, an instructor station with large screen projection, and a laptop connector to the projector. View installed software.
Policies and Reservations
- Show a valid Library borrower’s card at the loan desk to obtain a room key.
- No food or drink is allowed.
- The computer classroom is located on the upper level.
- View computer classroom policies for additional information prior to making a reservation.
- Reservations are required. Check the computer classroom calendar for room availability. Specify software needs when making reservations. Contact the Technology Support Center at (323) 442-1968 or firstname.lastname@example.org to make reservations or for additional information.