An international journal on parasitology that includes
- General, Biological, Medical and Veterinary
- Protozoology, Helminthology, Entomology
- Morphology (incl. Pathomorphology, Ultrastructure)
- Biochemistry, Physiology (incl. Pathophysiology)
- Parasite-Host-Relationships (incl. Immunology, Host Specificity)
- Life History, Ecology, Epidermiology
- Diagnosis, Chemotherapy and Control of Parasitic
Holdings: Vol. 83, no. 2 (Jan. 1997)-present
Related titles: Continues: Zeitschrift f?r Parasitenkunde (Berlin, Germany).
For USC users only. Requires USC network connection.