Pharmaceutical Chemistry Journal is a monthly publication devoted to scientific and technical research on the creation of new drugs and the improvement of manufacturing technology of drugs and intermediates. International contributors cover the entire spectrum of new drug research, including:
- methods of synthesis;
- results of pharmacological, toxicological, and biochemical studies;
- investigation of structure - activity relationships in prediction of new compounds;
- methods and technical facilities used; and
- problems associated with the development of ecologically safe and economically
- feasible methods of industrial production.
Holdings: Vol. 1, no. 1 (Jan. 1967)-present
Related titles: Khimiko-farmatsevticheskii zhurnal. English
For USC users only. Requires USC network connection.