Maternal and Child Health Journal is the first exclusive forum to advance the scientific and professional knowledge base of the maternal and child health (MCH) field. This quarterly provides peer-reviewed papers addressing the following areas of MCH practice, policy, and research:
- MCH epidemiology, demography, and health status assessment
- Innovative MCH service initiatives
- Implementation of MCH programs
- MCH policy analysis and advocacy
- MCH professional development.
Holdings: Vol. 1, no. 1 (Mar. 1997)-present
For USC users only. Requires USC network connection.