Glycoconjugate Journal publishes articles and reviews on all areas concerned with:
- function, composition, structure, biosynthesis, degradation, interactions, recognition and chemo-enzymatic and synthesis of glycoconjugates (glycoproteins, glycolipids, oligosaccharides, polysaccharides and proteoglycans),
- biochemistry, molecular biology, biotechnology, immunology and cell biology to glycoconjugates,
- aspects related to disease processes (immunological, inflammatory, arthritic infections, metabolic disorders, malignancy, neurological disorders),
- structural and functional glycomics, glycoimmunology, glycovaccines,
- organic synthesis of glycoconjugates and the development of methodologies if biologically relevant,
- glycosylation changes in disease if focused on either the discovery of a novel disease marker or the improved understanding of some basic pathological mechanism,
- articles on the effects of toxicological agents (alcohol, tobacco, narcotics, environmental agents) on glycosylation,
and the use of glycotherapeutics.
Holdings: Vol. 1, no. 1 (Mar. 1984)-present
For USC users only. Requires USC network connection.