CMAJ is the leading health sciences journal in Canada. CMAJ is a general medical journal publishing original research and review articles, commentaries and editorials, practice updates, an arts and ideas section and health news. Published continuously since 1911, new issues are uploaded on eCMAJ every second Monday at 5 p.m. EST/EDT. eCMAJ contains the complete editorial contents of CMAJ , supplemented by a variety of interactive features and additional content.
- Canadian Medical Association Journal/Journal de L'Association Medicale Canadienne
- CMAJ (Canadian Medical Association Journal)
- CMAJ Canadian Medical Association Journal
- CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal
- Journal de L'Association des Medecins du Canada
Holdings: Vol. 163, no. 12 (Dec. 2000)-v. 171, no. 12 (Dec. 2004)
Special instructions: *BACK ISSUES NOTICE* We have online access to some issues as part of the LWW Legacy Archive Collection which was a project to locate and image back issues of LWW journals from their inception up through December 1999.
While OVID made every effort to locate all issues of each journal, they were unable to source about 2% of the Collections back issues.
For USC users only. Requires USC network connection.Usage Restrictions