The journals stated scope says, "Differentiation is a multidisciplinary journal devoted to the problems of biological diversification. Its ambition is to cover biological differentiation and evolution from the subcellular level to species differentiation. Differentiation of eukaryotes at the molecular level, and the use of transgenic and targeted mutagenesis approaches to problems of differentiation are of particular interest to the journal."
Sample topics may include:
- molecular biology of differentiation
- embryonic differentiation, cell growth and division
- carcinogenesis and the cancer problem as an aspect of cell differentiation
- differentiation markers in development and pathology
- differentiation-related proteins and regulation of their expression
- cell and tissue interactions in vivo and in vitro
- signalling pathways in differentiation
- transgenic and targeted mutagenesis models of differentiation
- plant cell differentiation
Holdings: Vol. 61, no. 3 (Feb 1997)-v. 76, no. 10 (Dec. 2008)
For USC users only. Requires USC network connection.