The journals stated scope says, "Developmental Dynamics, an official publication of the American Association of Anatomists, provides a focus for communication among developmental biologists who study the emergence of form during animal development. The journal is an international forum for the exchange of novel and significant information gained from analytical and theoretical investigations on the mechanisms that control morphogenesis."
Representative topics of Interest Include:
- Mechanisms underlying morphogenesis Pattern formation
- Tissue organization and repair
- Transcriptional and post-transcriptional controls governing the emergence of diverse biologic form
- Analytical methods for the visualization of molecular, cytologic, and ultrastructural aspects of dynamic developmental processes
- Cell-cell signalling and cell-matrix interactions
- Genetic and molecular probes for the study of cell lineages and developmental pathways
- Transgenic approaches for studying the control of tissue- and organ-specific gene expression
- Mathematical models of morphogenetic processes.
Holdings: Vol. 205, no. 1 (Jan. 1996)-present
Related titles: Continues: American journal of anatomy
For USC users only. Requires USC network connection.Permalink