PsycINFOÂ® is an electronic bibliographic database providing abstracts and citations to the scholarly literature in the psychological, social, behavioral, and health sciences. The database includes material of relevance to psychologists and professionals in related fields such as psychiatry, management, business, education, social science, neuroscience, law, medicine, and social work. Updated weekly, PsycINFOÂ® provides access to journal articles, books, chapters, and dissertations
- Updated Weekly. Approximately 60,000 new records added per year.
- Over 2,974,673 records as of October 2010
- There are less than 146 records with publication dates prior to 1890.
- Publications from more than 49 countries
- JournalsÂ—29 languages
- Non-English titles in Roman alphabets included 1978Â–present
For USC users only. Requires USC network connection.Permalink