Exam Master Online tracks study and provides timed practice tests for the following licensure and certification exams:
- USMLE Step 1, 2, and 3
- Internal Medicine Certification Review
- Family Medicine Certification Review
- General Surgery Certification Review
- Pediatrics Certification Review
- Physician Assistant (PANCE/PANRE) Review and Practice Exam
- Dental Subject Review for NBDE Part I
- Pharmacy Review and Practice Exam (NAPLEX)
Exam Master OnLine Resources to Assist End Users
- EMO getting started Video
- Exam Master OnLine Getting Started
- Intro to Exam Master Online Video
- Create Flashcards Video
Requires individual registration with a USC e-mail address. Keck students who already have an account with the Keck gateway should register with their alternate email address, e.g., email@example.com.
Note: Requires individual registration and a USC e-mail account.
This resource requires the latest version of Adobe Flash Player. Use one of the following browsers to view the resource: Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Apple Safari, Netscape Navigator.
** EXAM MASTER 2016 CHANGES **
- As of December 22, 2015, 'other' will no longer be a study area option. Users listed as 'other' will be required to select a study area when logging in.
- For security reasons Exam Master will begin blocking multiple log ins to the same account. This will go into effect in early January 2016. Users will be allowed one open session from one device at a time. They will need to log out properly (using the logout button) or wait until an abandoned session expires.
- As of March 5, 2016
- Left navigation can be collapsed to allow for a larger test window
- Ability to increase and decrease font size
- Score button is on the top right
- Answer choices display to the right of the question
- New icons
For USC users only. Requires USC network connection.