Exam Master Online tracks study and provides timed practice tests for the following licensure and certification exams:
- USMLE Step 1, 2, and 3
- Internal Medicine Certification Review
- Family Medicine Certification Review
- General Surgery Certification Review
- Pediatrics Certification Review
- Physician Assistant (PANCE/PANRE) Review and Practice Exam
- Dental Subject Review for NBDE Part I
- Pharmacy Review and Practice Exam (NAPLEX)
For help in getting started click here. Exam Master provides a User Quick Guide, demos and tutorials.
Requires individual registration with a USC e-mail address. Keck students who already have an account with the Keck gateway should register with their alternate email address, e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Requires individual registration and a USC e-mail account.
This resource requires the latest version of Adobe Flash Player. Use one of the following browsers to view the resource: Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Apple Safari, Netscape Navigator.
** EXAM MASTER 2016 CHANGES **
- As of December 22, 2015, 'other' will no longer be a study area option. Users listed as 'other' will be required to select a study area when logging in.
- For security reasons Exam Master will begin blocking multiple log ins to the same account. This will go into effect in early January 2016. Users will be allowed one open session from one device at a time. They will need to log out properly (using the logout button) or wait until an abandoned session expires.
For USC users only. Requires USC network connection.