Includes statistics, risk factors, facts and figures regarding cancer in the United States.
The American Cancer Society projects the numbers of new cancer cases and deaths expected each year in order to estimate the contemporary cancer burden, because cancer incidence and mortality data lag three to four years behind the current year. In addition, the regularly updated Facts & Figures publications present the most current trends in cancer occurrence and survival, as well as information on symptoms, prevention, early detection, and treatment.
There are eight regularly updated Cancer Facts & Figures titles, each available for free PDF download. Earlier editions of each title are also archived for historic reference.
- Cancer Facts & Figures
- Cancer Prevention & Early Detection Facts & Figures
- Breast Cancer Facts & Figures
- Colorectal Cancer Facts & Figures
- Cancer Facts & Figures for African Americans
- Cancer Facts & Figures for Hispanics/Latinos
- Cancer Treatment & Survivorship Facts & Figures
- Global Cancer Facts & Figures