CMAJ is the leading health sciences journal in Canada. CMAJ is a general medical journal publishing original research and review articles, commentaries and editorials, practice updates, an arts and ideas section and health news. Published continuously since 1911, new issues are uploaded on eCMAJ every second Monday at 5 p.m. EST/EDT. eCMAJ contains the complete editorial contents of CMAJ , supplemented by a variety of interactive features and additional content.
- Canadian Medical Association Journal/Journal de L'Association Medicale Canadienne
- CMAJ (Canadian Medical Association Journal)
- CMAJ Canadian Medical Association Journal
- CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal
- Journal de L'Association des Medecins du Canada
Holdings: Vol. 156, no. 1 (Jan. 1997)-present
For USC users only.Permalink