American Society for Microbiology Clinical Package (7 Components)
- Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy
- Clinical and Vaccine Immunology
Clinical Microbiology Reviews offers a variety of reviews of developments in clinical microbiology and immunology, providing an excellent and timely overview of topics of concern to microbiologists, immunologists, epidemiologists, pathologists, public health workers, and infectious disease specialists. Bacteriology, virology, mycology, and parasitology are among the fields covered.
- Pathogenic Mechanisms
- Specific or Groups of Microbial Pathogens
- Clinical and Laboratory Aspects of Newly Recognized or Reemerging Infectious Diseases
- Recently Developed Antimicrobial Agents and Their Applications
- New Diagnostic Laboratory Technology
Holdings: Vol. 1, no. 1 (Jan. 1988)-present
For USC users only. Requires USC network connection.