For academic use only. Not for clinical use.
We have online access to the following applications:
- MICROMEDEXÂ® 2.0 and MICROMEDEXÂ® 1.0 (Healthcare Series):
- Evidence based information from Micromedex. This includes all the unbiased, referenced information about drugs, toxicology, diseases, acute care, and alternative medicine you need to make informed clinical diagnosis and treatment decisions.
- AAPCC Codes in POISINDEXÂ® Search products by AAPCC Code
- Alternative Medicine Evidence-based monographs on herbals, dietary supplements, etc. and information on alternative therapies of common health conditions
- Detailed Drug Information for the Consumer Expert-reviewed drug monographs including patient counseling guidelines
- DISEASEDEXÂ™ Emergency Medicine Evidence-based acute care information
- DISEASEDEXÂ™ General Medicine Evidence-based diagnosis and treatment information
- DRUGDEXÂ® System Peer-reviewed, evidence-based drug information including investigational and nonprescription drugs
- Imprint Codes in IdentidexÂ® Enter full imprint with spaces (BMS 500), partial imprint (BMS), description of a non-text imprint (heart) or (logo) for other shapes
- Index Nominum Trade names, synonyms, formulas, and therapeutic classes for international drugs
- Interaction Checking Interactive drug interactions tool to help you check interacting drug ingredients, their effects, and clinical significance
- IV Compatibility Your instant answer to IV compatibility questions with easy-to-interpret information
- Lab AdvisorÂ™ Evidence based laboratory test information
- MARTINDALE International drug information, including investigational and herbal drugs
- POISINDEXÂ® Managements Evidence-based detailed ingredient information for commercial, pharmaceutical and biological substances with treatment protocols
- RED BOOK OnlineÂ® Comprehensive product, package and pricing information for prescription and over-the-counter drugs, nutraceuticals, bulk chemicals and non-drug items.
- REPRORISKÂ® System In-depth reproductive risk information on drugs, chemicals, and environmental agents
- TOMESÂ® System
- CareNotesÂ® System:
- CareNotesÂ® provides your patients with complete, easy-to-understand information about all aspects of their care, medications, and health, in English or Spanish.
Username/password is no longer required for this resource.
Thomson Reuters Healthcare has a new name: Truven Health Analytics. (11-12-2012)
Note: For educational and training use only.
For USC users only. Requires USC network connection.