American Society for Microbiology Clinical Package (7 Components)
- Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy
- Clinical and Vaccine Immunology
Infection and Immunity covers a broad range of topics important to microbiologists, immunologists, epidemiologists, pathologists, and clinicians. Areas of interest include infections caused by pathogenic bacteria, fungi, and parasites; mechanisms of pathogenicity and virulence factors such as toxins and microbial surface structures; factors involved in host resistance, inflammation, and susceptibility to infection; immunology of microbial infection; and development and evaluation of vaccines against pathogens.
- Molecular and Cellular Pathogenesis
- Bacterial Infections
- Host Response and Inflammation
- Fungal and Parasitic Infections
- Microbial Immunity and Vaccines
- Molecular Genomics
Holdings: Vol. 1, no. 1 (Jan. 1970)-present
For USC users only. Requires USC network connection.