Clinical and Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology publishes peer-reviewed articles, minireviews, case reports, and guest commentaries on a variety of topics related to clinical laboratory immunology. CDLI advances knowledge gained from assessment of all human immune responses, including indications for testing, methods used, and interpretation of results.
- Humoral and Cellular Immunity
- Mediators, Cytokines, and Complement Components
- Natural Killer Cells
- Neutrophils and Myeloid Cells
- Autoimmune Disorders
- Immune Responses to Infection
- AIDS and Other Retroviral Diseases
- Immunodeficiency Disorders
- Immunogenetic Testing
- Flow Cytometry
- Animal Models
Holdings: Vol. 1, no. 1 (Jan. 1994)-Vol. 12, no. 12 (Dec. 2005)
Related titles: Variant Title: CDLI ; Continued By: Clinical and vaccine immunology
For USC users only. Requires USC network connection.