Basic information about brain tumors, resources for patients and their families, resources for healthcare professionals and scientists, as well as information about the Society, its events, and conferences. Includes the text of the book, Brain Tumors: A Guide for Primary Care Physicians.
download and print helpful tools and publications such as:
- The Frankly Speaking series. Frankly Speaking About Cancer : Brain Tumors a resource guide offered by the National Brain Tumor Society that includes information on brain tumors and diagnoses, treatment, living with a brain tumor, considerations for caregivers, helpful resource lists, and more is available.
- Orientation To Caregiving : A Handbook for Family Caregivers of Patients with Brain Tumors, a handbook developed to provide easily accessible and accurate information to family caregivers helping to care for loved ones with brain tumors.
- Care for the Caregiver
- Employment Laws and Financial Support
- Questions to Ask Before Treatment
- Living With a Brain Tumor: 10 Actions You Can Take
- Factors Influencing Quality of Life for Brain Tumor Survivors: A Practical Tool for Navigating Survivorship
- Brain Tumor Resources
- Treatment Options