American Society for Microbiology Clinical Package (7 Components)
- Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy
- Clinical and Vaccine Immunology
Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy is a major forum exclusively devoted to antimicrobial, antiviral, antiparasitic, and anticancer agents and chemotherapy. It is also a key source for microbiologists, pharmaceutical researchers, biochemists, pharmacologists, clinicians, and other specialists in infectious diseases.
- Chemistry; Biosynthesis
- Mechanisms of Action: Physiological Effects
- Mechanisms of Resistance
- Biologic Response Modifiers
- Analytical Procedures
- Antiviral Agents
- Experimental Therapeutics
- Clinical Therapeutics
- Listing of FDA approvals
Holdings: Vol. 1, no. 1 (Jan. 1972)-present
For USC users only. Requires USC network connection.