Full text of Diagnosis, Management, and Treatment of Discogenic Pain 1st ed. (2012) Book Series: "Interventional and Neuromodulatory Techniques for Pain Management" Vol. 3 Leonardo Kapural, MD, PhD, Philip Kim, MD
The Interventional and neuromodulatory techniques for pain management series includes:
- Vol. 1: Neurostimulation for the treatment of chronic pain (2012)
- Vol. 2: Intrathecal drug delivery for pain and spasticity (2012)
- Vol. 3: Diagnosis, management, and treatment of discogenic pain (2012)
- Vol. 4: Spinal injections and peripheral nerve blocks (2012)
- Vol. 5: Reducing risks and complications of interventional pain procedures (2012)
Special instructions: HTML version of chapters provided. Some titles are available in PDF format. To view PDF files you must create a FREE "User Profile" and login. Videos mentioned in Expert Consult title texts are not retrievable via Clinical Key.
Note: Part of Elsevier's Clinical Key
For USC users only. Requires USC network connection.