ElsevierÂ’s ClinicalKey is replacing the content formerly offered through MD Consult with enhanced searching capabilities and thousands more books and procedural videos.
Select the [Journals] or [Books] link in the upper lefthand corner or use the search box.
ElsevierÂ’s ClinicalKey includes:
- Books - over 1,100 of Elsevier's medical and surgical reference books
- Journals - over 600 of Elsevier's medical and surgical journals
- Procedures Consult - all Procedures Consult content and associated procedural videos in various specialties
- First Consult - over 850 Point-of-Care clinical monographs
- Drug Monographs - over 2,900 clinical pharmacology drug monographs from Gold Standard
- Patient Education - over 15,000 customizable patient education handouts
- Clinical Trials - all clinical trials from the ClinicalTrials.gov database
- Practice Guidelines - over 4,500 practice guidelines
- MEDLINE - Fully indexed MEDLINE
- Multimedia - over 17,000 medical and surgical videos and over 2.2 million images
Content in ClinicalKey is updated on a daily basis to ensure that customers receive the most current and trusted content.
Users should register and log into ElsevierÂ’s ClinicalKey to gain access to Elsevier-provided PDFs.
User guides are available at http://www.elsevier-data.de/ClinicalKey/ClinicalKey_user_guide.pdf
Special instructions: HTML version of chapters provided. Some titles are available in PDF format. To view PDF files you must create a FREE "User Profile" and login. Videos mentioned in Expert Consult title texts are not retrievable via Clinical Key.
For USC users only. Requires USC network connection.