Full text of Anesthesiology Oral Board Flash Cards (2011) Jeff Gadsden, Dean Jones is part of the Access Anesthesiology Collection.
150 two-sided cards help you develop the critical thinking skills necessary to ace the Anesthesiology Oral Boards Take the stress out of anesthesiology oral board preparation by learning how to analyze a complex situation, formulate an organized plan, and communicate it in a way that impresses the examiners
- Learn simple principles that guide you through information gathering, synthesis, decision making, and reevaluation
- Benefit from valuable tips on what to say and do during the oral exam
- Study effectively alone or with a partner
- Save hundreds of hours sifting through textbooks and journal articles
- Fact-filled flash cards review the most relevant diseases, procedures, and events that are covered on the boards.
For USC users only. Requires USC network connection.Usage Restrictions