Oxford Medicine Online is a collection of online medical resources which cover every stage in a medical career, from resources for medical students and junior doctors, to those for senior doctors and consultants.
Each resource included within Oxford Medicine Online is the online counterpart of a print text published by OUP, and includes the full-text of the print work, all images and figures presented in full-colour and downloadable into PowerPoint, and links to references and further reading via PubMed, ISI, and CrossRef.
New titles are added to Oxford Medicine Online throughout the year, with all existing titles replaced by new editions soon after print publication.
Our Online access includes :
- Diffusion MRI : Theory, Methods, and Applications (2011)
- Landmark Papers in Neurosurgery 2nd ed. (2014)
- Marsden's Book of Movement Disorders (2012)
- Medical Emergencies in Dentistry (2006)
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery - 2nd ed. (2014) - Oxford Specialist Handbooks
- Oxford Specialist Handbook of Applied Medicine and Surgery in Dentistry (OSH) 3rd ed. (2010)
- Oxford Specialist Handbook of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (OSH) 1st ed. (2010)
- Oxford Case Histories in Cardiology (2011)
- Oxford Handbook of Cardiology 2nd ed. (2012)
- Oxford Handbook of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 1st ed. (2011)
- Oxford Handbook of Pain Management 1st ed. (2011)
- Oxford Textbook of Medicine 5th ed. (2010)
- Treating and preventing adolescent mental health disorders : What We Know and What We Don't Know. A Research Agenda for Improving the Mental Health of Our Youth (2005)
For USC users only. Requires USC network connection.