AccessPhysiotherapy from McGraw-Hill is a resource for physical therapy students, educators, and those in practice seeking to maintain certification. AccessPhysiotherapy features content from McGraw-Hill texts, interactive imaging content, exclusive multimedia, and flexible curricular tools.
eBook collection includes:
- Basic & Clinical Biostatistics 4th ed (2004)
- Basic Biomechanics 5th ed (2007)
- Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Physical Therapy: An Evidence-Based Approach 2nd ed. (2011)
- Clinical Neuroanatomy 26th ed (2010)
- Concise Pathology 3rd ed (1998)
- CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment : Pediatrics 21st ed. (2012)
- Dutton's Orthopaedic Examination, Evaluation, and Intervention 3rd ed. (2012)
- Dutton's Orthopedic Survival Guide: Managing Common Conditions (2011)
- Effective Documentation for Physical Therapy Professionals 2nd ed. (2011)
- Emergency Orthopedics 6th ed. (2011)
- Imaging in Rehabilitation (2008)
- Kinesiology: Scientific Basis of Human Motion 11th ed. (2008)
- McGraw-Hill's NPTE (National Physical Therapy Examination) 2nd ed. (2012)
- Movement Disorders 3rd ed. (2012)
- Pathophysiology of Disease 6th ed (2010)
- Pediatric Practice: Sports Medicine (2009)
- Pharmacology for the Physical Therapist (2009)
- Quick Answers: Physiotherapy (2013)
- Therapeutic Modalities in Rehabilitation 4th ed (2011)
- Understanding Health Policy : A Clinical Approach 6th ed. (2012)
Note: Please note users will need to complete a free registration to access the "self-assessment" tools, create "cases & my care plans," and to save images.
For USC users only. Requires USC network connection.