Librarian-selected resources for UCSC Genome Browser.
- Genome Browser: visualize genomic sequence and annotation tracks
- Table Browser: text-based access to the database underlying the Genome Browser
- Custom Tracks: upload user data to the Genome Browser and overlay user data with existing/custom annotation tracks
- BLAT: a fast sequence alignment tool similar to BLAST
- Gene Sorter: retrieve genes with similar features (e.g. expression profiles, homology, protein family, etc.)
- In-Silico PCR: quick search of the genome with PCR primer pairs.
- Liftover: converts genome coordinates and genome annotation files between assemblies
- Proteome: protein information search hub
- Human ENCODE projects: fully searchable ENCODE data and display at UCSC genome browser
To access other Norris "Subject Guides" go to http://norris.usc.libguides.com/browse.phpPermalink