AccessPediatrics from McGraw-Hill is an integrated online resource that provides medical students, surgical residents, and practicing pediatricians with a broad range of content that covers the entire span of pediatric practice, from neonatology through adolescent medicine. Organized around a set of Core Topics developed by an advisory board of renowned pediatricians, AccessPediatrics meets the needs of medical students, pediatric residents, general practitioners, and pediatric specialists.
Our Online access includes:
- Care of the Jaundiced Neonate ed. (2012)
- Case Files: Pediatrics book 4th ed. (2013)
- Color Atlas & Synopsis of Pediatric Dermatology 2nd ed. (2009)
- Color Atlas of Pediatric Dermatology 4th ed. (2008)
- CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment : Pediatrics 21st ed. (2012)
- Current Procedures : Pediatrics (2007)
- Neonatal Cardiology 2nd ed. (2011)
- Neonatology: Management, Procedures, On-Call Problems, Diseases, and Drugs 6th ed. (2009)
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine : a comprehensive study guide 3rd ed. (2009)
- Pediatric Examination & Board Review 2nd ed. (2011)
- Pediatric Practice : Cardiology (2012)
- Pediatric Practice : Endocrinology (2010)
- Pediatric Practice : Gastroenterology (2010)
- Pediatric Practice : Infectious Disease (2009)
- Pediatric Practice : Neurology (2010)
- Pediatric Practice : Ophthalmology (2011)
- Pediatric Practice : Sports Medicine (2009)
- Pediatrics PreTest Self Assessment and Review 12th ed. (2009)
- Rudolph's Pediatrics 22nd ed. (2011)
- Texas Children's Hospital Handbook of Pediatrics and Neonatology (2011)
Note: Please note users will need to complete a free registration to access the "self-assessment" tools, create "cases & my care plans," and to save images.
For USC users only. Requires USC network connection.