If using the [Find It @ USC] link gives you an error message please use the [Search all field ] box on the SceinceDirect page. - 2/8/17
Cancer Cell publishes reports of novel results in any area of cancer research, from molecular and cellular biology to clinical oncology. The work should be not only of exceptional significance within its field but also of interest to researchers outside the immediate area. In addition, Cancer Cell provides expert analysis and commentary on seminal findings in cancer research, diagnosis and treatment. The goal of Cancer Cell is to promote the exchange of ideas and concepts across the entire cancer community, cultivating new areas of basic research and clinical investigation.
Cancer Cell will consider papers for publication in any aspect of cancer biology and clinical research, including (but not limited to):
- Genetics, epigenetics, genomic instability
- Cell signaling and communication
- Cell cycle, DNA repair
- Diagnostics (molecular profiling, pharmacogenomics)
- Telomerase and transformation
- Angiogenesis, metastasis
- Animal models
- Cancer therapy (rational drug design, small molecule therapeutics)
- Epidemiology and prevention
Holdings: Vol. 1, no. 1 (Feb. 2002)-present
For USC users only. Requires USC network connection.