AccessAnesthesiology is an anesthesiology reference tool, merging a compendium of renowned medical resources with exclusive procedural videos and powerful search functions, along with tables and charts designed for quick reference. This online resource offers multiple tools for certification and recertification in pain management, critical care, and perioperative medicine.
eBook collection includes:
- Anesthesia Guide
- Anesthesiology Oral Board Flash Cards (2011)
- Anesthesiology: Examination & Board Review
- Cardiac Anesthesia and Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Case Files: Anesthesiology
- Case Files: Anesthetic Principles and Equipment
- Case Files: Anesthetics
- Case Files: Cardiac Diseases
- Case Files: Introductory Cases
- Case Files: Neurological Disorders
- Case Files: Obstetric Patients
- Case Files: Pediatric Patients
- Case Files: Pulmonary Diseases
- Case Files: Special Topics
- Case Files: The Patient Undergoing Anesthesia
- Clinical Manual and Review of Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Critical Care Ultrasonography
- Current Procedures : Surgery
- Goodman & Gilman's The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics
- Hadzic's Peripheral Nerve Blocks and Anatomy for Ultrasound-Guided Regional Anesthesia
- Handbook of Critical Care and Emergency Ultrasound
- Management of the Difficult and Failed Airway
- Morgan & Mikhail's Clinical Anesthesiology
- NYSORA Textbook of Regional Anesthesia and Acute Pain Management
- Pain Medicine : Examination & Board Review Self-Assessment (2009)
- Primer of Biostatistics 7th ed. (2012)
- Principles & Practice of Pain Medicine
- Principles and Practice of Mechanical Ventilation
- Principles of Critical Care
- Procedures in Critical Care
- Syndromes: Rapid Recognition and Perioperative Implications
- Thoracic Anesthesia
- Procedural videos including all-new, exclusive videos from Orlando Hung and Mike Murphy (authors of Management of the Difficult and Failed Airway), and an ultrasound series made exclusively for AccessAnesthesiology.
- Practice Guidelines featuring easy-to-use summary tables alongside the full-text guidelines.
- Self-Assessment Q&A from Anesthesiology: Examination & Board Review, 6/e and from Clinical Manual and Review of Transesophageal Echocardiography. Fully integrated drug database that provides dosing, indications, adverse reactions, and drug interactions.
- My AccessAnesthesiology section that provides users with quick access to their most recent saved content, including images and bookmarks.
- PDA downloads, external links to primary literature via PubMed, monthly updates, including text updates to Goodman & Gilman's The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics, and much more.
- Custom Curriculum. This powerful online tool helps ease the workflow for program directors by customizing and managing resident training from one convenient site
- Integrated Drug Database. Look up dosing, indications, and adverse reactions quickly from more than 1,000 generic and brand-name drugs, and print out patient handouts available in both English and Spanish.
- Cases. More than 100 patient cases from Case Files and Morgan & MikhailÂ’s Clinical Anesthesiology help students better understand and explore possible patient scenarios in the clinical setting
Note: Please note users will need to complete a free registration to access the "self-assessment" tools, create "cases & my care plans," and to save images.
For USC users only. Requires USC network connection.Usage Restrictions