uCentral helps answer clinical questions quickly and easily with resources available on mobile devices and the Web.
uCentral also keeps you up to date with the literature through uCentral's on-the-go journal tracking tools which link back to the Norris Library journal collection.
The library's subscription includes:
- 5-Minute Clinical Consult 2012 20th ed. (2011)
- CDC Health Information for International Travel 2010 : the Yellow Book (2009)
- Control of Communicable Diseases Manual 19th ed. (2008)
- Johns Hopkins POC-IT Center ABX Guide : diagnosis & treatment of infectious diseases 2nd ed. (2010)
- Johns Hopkins POC-IT Center Diabetes Guide : treatment and management of diabetes (2011)
- Johns Hopkins POC-IT Center HIV Guide
- Rosen & Barkin's 5-Minute Emergency Medicine Consult (2011)
- access to medline database
- and access to Relief Central
For USC users only. Requires USC network connection.