The Journal of Consumer Health on the Internet is the only professional peer-reviewed journal devoted to locating consumer health information via the Internet. In this newly renamed journal (formerly Health Care on the Internet), librarians and health information providers describe programs and services aimed at helping patients and the general public find the health information they need.
Topics addressed by the journal include:
- evaluation and selection of Web-based consumer health resources
- descriptions of consumer health information programs relying on Web-based resources
- training consumers to find health information on the Web
- criteria for evaluating quality consumer health sites
- alternative and complementary health sites
Holdings: Vol. 7, no. 1 (2003)-present
Related titles: Continues Health care on the Internet Variant Title: Consumer health on the Internet ; Health on the Internet
For USC users only. Requires USC network connection.