Vital and Health Statistics. Series 24, Compilations of Data on Natality, Mortality, Marriage, Divorce, and Induced Terminations of Pregnancy
Series: DHHS publication ; no. (PHS)
SuDocs Number: HE 20.6209:24/
Advance reports of births, deaths, marriages, and divorces are based on final data from the National Vital Statistics System that were published as special reports to the National Vital Statistics Reports (NVSR). These reports provide highlights and summaries of detailed data subsequently published in annual volumes of Vital Statistics of the United States. Other special reports provide selected findings based on data from the National Vital Statistics System and may be followed by detailed reports in Series 20 or 21.
Formerly, the reports in this series were published as supplements to the Monthly Vital Statistics Report (MVSR) and included advance reports on induced termination of pregnancy.
Holdings: No. 1 (May 1989)-no. 8 (Oct. 1996)
- Compilations of data on natality, mortality, marriage, divorce, and induced terminations of pregnancy
- Vital and health statistics, Supplements to the monthly vital statistics report
- Vital and health statistics, Supplements to the monthly vital statistics report, advance reports
- Supplements to the monthly vital statistics report no. 1-2,8-
- Supplements to the monthly vital statistics report, advance reports no. 3-7