Journal of Visualized Experiments (JoVE) is a peer reviewed, PubMed indexed journal devoted to the publication of biological research in a video format.
The Journal of Visualized Experiments (JoVE) was established as a new tool in life science publication and communication, with participation of scientists from leading research institutions. JoVE takes advantage of video technology to capture and transmit the multiple facets and intricacies of life science research. Visualization greatly facilitates the understanding and efficient reproduction of both basic and complex experimental techniques, thereby addressing two of the biggest challenges faced by today?s life science research community:
- i) low transparency and poor reproducibility of biological experiments and
- ii) time and labor-intensive nature of learning new experimental techniques
Our access include
- JoVE Applied Physics changed to -> JoVE Engineering Mar 2015
- JoVE Basic Protocols incorporated into -> JoVE Biology Oct 2014
- JoVE Behavior
- JoVE Bioengineering
- JoVE Clinical and Translational Medicine changed to -> JoVE Medicine Mar 2015
- JoVE Immunology & Infection
- JoVE Neuroscience
Holdings: Issue 1, ID: 50 (Dec. 2006)-present
For USC users only. Requires USC network connection.