The Thieme Teaching Assistant features all 2,000+ illustrations and clinical images from Atlas of Anatomy by Anne M. Gilroy, Brian R. MacPherson, and Lawrence M. Ross.
The Thieme Teaching Assistant: Anatomy allows you to:
- Export images as individual files or embedded into PowerPoint slides or PDFs
- Locate specific images using the search function
- Turn individual labels and leader lines "on" or "off" to prepare student study guides, handouts, tests and other materials for an individual image or a series of images
- Use the Teaching Assistant live in the classroom to magnify images and demonstrate concepts with an unprecedented level of clarity
- All visitors to the site are welcome to browse the Atlas structure and to use the free demo.
- Full access to content and functionalities, however, is restricted to registered users.
- Visit the registration page to set up your account
- USC has IP-based access, you do not need to enter an access code.
- Installation of the free Silverlight plugin is required for the advanced display and editing features of the site. You may install it now http://www.microsoft.com/silverlight/resources/install.aspx or wait to be prompted to do so when you attempt to access a full-sized image on the site.
For USC users only. Requires USC network connection.Permalink