Wiley InterScience's expanding collection of Reference Works deliver unimpeded access to multi-volume encyclopedias, handbooks and dictionaries within every category of scientific, technical and medical endeavor. Precision searching and cross-reference linking provide ample pathways to explore exhaustive reserve of knowledge. It takes only seconds to locate relevant information?from overviews of a specific field, the definition of an elusive acronym, or the details of a chemical structure. Regular updates maintain the integrity and vitality of each volume as new developments unfold.
Reference Works are listed as Books on Wiley Online Library To find Reference Works, search on Wiley Online Library. Filter your results by Product Type. Select Books to view online books and reference works
We currently have access to the following Wiley InterScience Reference Works titles:
- Burger's Medicinal Chemistry, Drug Discovery and Development 7th ed (2010)
- Cancer Handbook 2nd ed. (2007)
- Culture of Animal Cells: A Manual of Basic Technique 5th ed. (2005)
- Dictionary of Bioinformatics and Computational Biology (2005)
- Encyclopedia of Biostatistics 2nd ed. (2005)
- Encyclopedia of Cell Technology 2nd ed. (2005)
- Encyclopedia of Medical Devices and Instrumentation 2nd ed, (2006)
- Encyclopedia of Molecular Biology (2008)
- Encyclopedia of Molecular Medicine (2008)
- Handbook of Child Psychology 6th ed. (2007)
- Handbook of Statistical Genetics 2nd ed. (2003)
- Management of Genetic Syndromes 2nd ed. (2005)
- Mouse Models of Human Cancer (2004)
- Van Nostrand's Scientific Encyclopedia (VNSE) 9th ed. (2002)
- Wiley Encyclopedia of Biomedical Engineering (2006)
- Wiley Encyclopedia of Clinical Trials (2007)
Online Reference Works in the sciences, technology, and medicine are, in most cases, hosted on Wiley Online Library. Online Reference Works in social sciences, the humanities, and business are, in most cases, hosted on blackwellreference.com, along with the Blackwell Reference Online Collection.
Note: Link used to go to a section called "Reference Works" now it does not they are mixed in with the books. 01/11/11
For USC users only. Requires USC network connection.