RAND State Statistics contains nearly 400 Social Science databases and is made up of four sites, each with a specific geographic focus as indicated under Browse on the home page. RAND State Statistics contains nearly 200 databases that cover all 50 U.S. states. RAND California contains these 90 databases plus about 80 detailed databases on California. RAND Texas contains the same 90 databases found on RAND State Statistics plus about 60 detailed databases on Texas. RAND New York contains the same 80 databases found on RAND State Statistics plus about 30 detailed databases on New York.
- RAND US Statistics contains 14 main sections, 113 total categories, and 190 individual databases.
Subscribers may choose any combination of these sites, e.g., RAND California plus RAND Texas. And of course, subscribers can subscribe to all databases on all sites.
RAND California provides a variety of information about the state of California.
- RAND California Statistics contains 14 main sections, 120 total categories, and 282 individual
- Business & Economics
- Crimes, Prisons & Courts
- Environment, Resources & Weather
- Federal Government
- Health & Health Care
- Higher Education
- Income, Expenditure, Wealth & Poverty
- K-12 Education
- Labor Force, Employment & Earnings
- Population & Demographics
- Social Insurance & Human Services
- State & Local Government
- Transportation & Travel
For USC users only. Requires USC network connection.