Lexi-Comp ONLINE provides time-sensitive clinical information at the point-of-care. Our interface supports seamless navigation, delivering key information quickly. Updates to our content are performed daily, providing physicians, pharmacists, and nurses with the most current drug information available anywhere.
Lexi-Comp ONLINE contains 15 clinical databases including Lexi-Drugs, with over 1600 drug monographs supported by multiple fields of pharmacology detail.
For academic use only. Not for clinical use.
Lexicomp's Handheld/PDA Software
- Make sure that the screen says Lexi-Comp ONLINE
- If you are in the Lexi-Comp ONLINE for Dentistry version, you'll need to click on the "Logout" button. Then open a new browser and click on your Lexi-Comp ONLINE link again. If it still does not log you in to the Lexi-Comp ONLINE version, click "Logout" (not the X), then clear your cache and history. Open a new browser and click on the Lexi-Comp ONLINE link again and it should work.
- Select the [Buy Now] icon.
- Create your account.
- If you already have a Lexi-Comp account, use your existing Email and Password.
- Patrons must register using their USC email to receive USC's discounted academic pricing
- The next screen lists the software that you may choose from.
- Please note, your academic pricing will not be displayed until checkout.
For USC users only. Requires USC network connection.