The following computer workstations are available for use by USC faculty, staff, students, residents & visiting scholars:
- Windows workstations located throughout the Norris Library require a USC Net/ID password for login.
- Macintosh workstations located on the plaza level are operated with keys available at the Loan Desk.
- Scanning workstations located on the plaza level (Media 1 and 2) and upper level (Lab 4).
The following computer workstations are available to USC affiliates, USC users and other qualified users. Keys to operate these computers may be borrowed at the Loan Desk.
- Windows 7 workstations (Labs 85, 86, 87) located on the plaza level.
- MacIntosh workstations on the plaza level (Mac 1, 2).
Computer Classroom Workstations
- Twenty student stations and one instructor station in the computer classroom on the upper level are available by reservation. Computer Classroom provides additional information.
InfoStations (Public Kiosks)
- InfoStations on the plaza level, upper level and lower level are available to all Norris Library visitors. The I icon on Norris Library floorplans indicates location of InfoStations
At InfoStations you can:
- Search for books, journals or other materials in the Norris Library (HELIX catalog search)
- Activate USC computer accounts and change account passwords
- Access the Norris Library website including most licensed electronic journals and electronic books
- Access Popular Resources on the Norris Library website
- Search PubMeb@USC with links to full-text journal articles
- Access .edu, .gov and .org websites
- Make Norris Library group room reservations
- Download PDFs or other files to a USB flash drive or thumb drive
The InfoStation homepage provides links to its most frequently used websites.